The top bowling balls for hook beginners help newbies find their mark.
Rather than punishing a less professional bowler for their errors, these reactive resin bowling balls work with starters and help them tailor a hook shot, which works excellent for them.
Here is the best bowling ball for hook beginners:
- 1 Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone Bowling Ball
- 2 Radical Katana Legend Bowling Ball
- 3 Hammer Gauntlet Bowling Ball
- 4 How to Hook A Bowling Ball for Beginner Bowlers | Bowling Lessons to Improve Your Game
- 5 Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone Bowling Ball Purple/Blue Pearl, 14
- 6 Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone Bowling Ball Purple/Blue Pearl, 16
- 7 Radical Katana Legend 16lbs
- 8 Radical Katana Legend 15lbs
- 9 Hammer Bowling Scandal/S Ball, 15
- 10 Hammer Black Widow 2.0 14lb
- 11 Hammer Diesel Heavy Duty Bowling Ball Last Made in The USA (15 Pounds)
- 12 Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone Bowling Ball Purple/Blue Pearl, 12
- 13 Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone Bowling Ball Purple/Blue Pearl, 13
Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone Bowling Ball
Some hook starters will have a tough time adding power and real oomph to their hook shots, and the Brunswick vintage vapor zone is the right ball to war that.
This update of a crowd favorite is a very heavy hitter that continues to and via the pins for insane pin carry and trajectories.
If you want to learn to hook without sacrificing very high power, this is the ball for you.
Radical Katana Legend Bowling Ball
One big issue that befalls many hook beginners is an inability to keep the ball on the lane, mainly when faced with a general house shot that focuses deeper oil in the pattern.
The Radical Katana legend is the best cure for that, providing perhaps the top mid-lane traction and full staying power of the 6 entries.
Hammer Gauntlet Bowling Ball
For those hook starters who are starting to find a rhythm and want to test themselves, you cannot perform any better than Hammer Gauntlet.
While this ball’s learning curve is much steeper and sharpest than most of the other entries on this list, it rewards hard work and patience with trademark hitting power and a big range of pin entry possibilities.
This is the best graduation ball for hook novices who are figuring things out.
Hammer bowling balls are built to target with a level of force that feels and looks different.
Read Next – Best Bowling Tips and Tricks for Beginners
How to Hook A Bowling Ball for Beginner Bowlers | Bowling Lessons to Improve Your Game
Read Next – Top 8 Best Cheap Bowling Balls 2021 Reviews