While top-performance bowling balls are the cream of the bowling world’s crop, there is actually a market for the best entry-level bowling ball.
Sometimes high-performance bowling balls provide too much movement and aggression for bowlers who want a bit more control or do their thing when oil patterns are drier and extra depleted.
Here are the best entry-level performance bowling balls to buy:
- 0.1 Brunswick Strike King Bowling Ball
- 0.2 DV8 Alley Cat Bowling Ball
- 0.3 Hammer Blue Vibe Bowling Ball
- 1 Brunswick Rhino – Brand New Entry Level Performance
- 1.1 Hammer Vibe 3 Ball Roller Black/White
- 1.2 Hammer Vibe 2 Ball Roller Black/White
- 1.3 Hammer Vibe 2 Ball Roller Purple/White
- 1.4 Hammer OTB Black Widow Black Spare Bowling Ball 15lbs
- 1.5 Hammer Vibe 3 Ball Roller Purple/White
- 1.6 DV8 Alley Cat Pre-Drilled Bowling Ball, 15
- 1.7 DV8 Hell Raiser Return Bowling Ball - Red/Yellow/Black 15lbs
- 1.8 Brunswick Igniter Pearl Bowling Ball- Teal/White Pearl 15lbs
- 1.9 Brunswick TZone Indigo Swirl Bowling Ball (8-Pounds)
- 1.10 Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball (Black/Silver, 12lb)
- 1.11 Brunswick Quantum Classic Black Bowling Balls, Classic Black, 15 lb
Brunswick Strike King Bowling Ball
Brunswick’s most celebrated and famous entry-level bowling ball is a dry lane delight.
It is a very durable control freak with enough reactivity within its paralyzed cover stock to tackle some wet-on little patterns.
You will be capable of finding your line and your groove only with the Brunswick strike king. It goes along, and it hits powerfully.
DV8 Alley Cat Bowling Ball
DV8 foray into the entry-level bowling ball market may be one of the most versatile and unique choices.
This ball is famous for its simple and continuous lane length and capability to dominate oil situations from dry to medium without fail.
If you want a ball that will keep itself on the lane and come on robust late, this is the entry-level bowling ball for you.
Hammer Blue Vibe Bowling Ball
The Hammer blue vibe is one of the most perfect and most consistent entry-level bowling balls.
It is just an exceedingly simple ball to throw and keep tracked down the lane in medium-dry and typical home shot situations.
There is sufficient movement inherent to get a bit wacky with it, but it will also hold a straight line rightly and hammer into the pins with real force behind it.
The relatively Low-RG core can be tricky for those lower-rev bowlers who want some included oomph from their ball core design.
Read Next – 7 Best Bowling Balls Reviews 2021
Brunswick Rhino – Brand New Entry Level Performance
Read Next – Bowling balls with the most hook potential