The Robby’s Rev III specs an extended index finger to accentuate the wrist rotation via the release to make increased length and back-end hook angle by making more side roll.
Lateral adjustments permit your hands to be in a position to change the amount of forwarding roll and spin on the ball.
Four forward wrist-cup positions permit rev control—right or left hand accessible in medium, little, extra-large, and big.
- 1 Features Robby’s Rev 3 Wrist Support
- 2 Brunswick Bionic Positioner XF Wrist Device – Tutorial Overview
- 2.1 Robby's Coolmax Original Right Wrist Support, Black, Small
- 2.2 Robby's Revs 1 Right Hand (Medium)
- 2.3 Robby's Revs III (X-Large)
- 2.4 Robby's Revs I Right Positioner, Small
- 2.5 Robby's Revs III Right Hand (Large)
- 2.6 Robby's Revs III Right Positioner, Large
- 2.7 Robby's Revs II Right Positioner, Large
- 2.8 Robby's Revs 1 Left Hand (Medium)
- 2.9 Robby's Revs II Right Hand (X-Large)
- 2.10 Robby's Revs II Right Hand (Large)
Features Robby’s Rev 3 Wrist Support
- Special fabric construction better comfort by permitting perspiration to evaporates
- Proven classic styling offers exceptional support and amazing outcomes, keeping your wrist in the right position all through your release.
- Removable metal supports in both the back and front are designed to provide support and comfort while placing the wrist and hand in the right position for an effective release.
- Three velcro straps offer a relaxed and safe fit.
- When using a wrist device in the Kool Kontrol, it is fully normal, for it feels extremely wrong when you first put it on and use it. If it feels wrong, you are moving in the right way, as the device is now keeping your wrist in the right place.
Read Next – Vise V1 Bowling Wrist Support
Complete with three adjustable Velcro wrist straps made of a unique fabric that wicks away perspiration fast.
The Kool Kontrol blowing wrist positioners is a triumph of both form and function.
The metal wrist and forearm support is very durable and keeps your form right without suffocating it or cutting off flow in a counterproductive manner.
It is one of the simplest to use bowling wrist supports on the market, permitting you to adjust its fit to your own specifications while offering both protection and increased rev/hook potential.
Read Next – How to Spin a Bowling Ball: A Step-by-Step Guide
Brunswick Bionic Positioner XF Wrist Device – Tutorial Overview
Read Next – Bowling Wrist Supports – Reviews