Synthetic and wood lanes are the 2 types of lanes used in the game of blowing.
Due to their top standard durability and less need for maintenance, synthetic lanes are becoming more general in modern days.
Apparently, different kinds of blowing lanes may look similar. Anyway, they are pretty different in their intrinsic features.
- 1 Top 3 Best Bowling Ball for Synthetic Lanes Reviewed
- 2 Picking the Right Bowling Ball for a Long Oil Pattern
- 2.1 Brunswick Rhino Bowling Ball, Black/Blue/Silver, 14 lb
- 2.2 Brunswick Rhino Blue Metallic/Black 12lb
- 2.3 Brunswick Rhino Cobalt/Aqua/Teal Bowling Ball Cobalt/Teal/Aqua, 14lbs
- 2.4 Hammer Black Widow Pink 15lb
- 2.5 Hammer OTB Black Widow Black Spare Bowling Ball 15lbs
- 2.6 Hammer black Widow Gold, 15lbs
- 2.7 DV8 Decree 15lb, Black/White/Pink, 60-106288-935
- 2.8 DV8 Bowling Products Frequency Bowling Ball Includes Free Lime Luster 15lbs, Indigo/Sky/Grape
Top 3 Best Bowling Ball for Synthetic Lanes Reviewed
Synthetic lanes are harder matched to traditional wood lanes.
Besides, both these lanes differ, even in similar oil situations.
Here is the best bowling ball for synthetic lanes:
Brunswick DV8 Quantum Bias Bowling Ball
This bowling ball is one most spec-filled bowling balls for synthetic lanes.
The cover stock of the bowling ball provides very amazing performance and aesthetic specs to the ball.
The ECA-XR factory cover stock is developed using special white pigment.
The unique pigment imparts extreme hook potential to the bowling ball.
Besides, it makes the bowling ball extremely amazing on the shelf as well as on the lanes.
Hammer Black Widow Pink Bowling Ball
The ball of the black widow in pink color is a special blend.
If the black represents the aggression of the cover stock, the pink shows elegance.
This bowling ball from the house of Hammer is a killer on the fake lanes.
And if the type of coverstock of the ball was not sufficient to show its power in the alley, the finish of the 500/1000 Abralon includes its power.
Brunswick Rhino Bowling Ball
The bowling ball provides perfect hook potential in varying lane situations.
For this reason, most of the bowlers have this bowling ball in their bowling kits.
The ball has R-16 reactive cover stock that imparts amazing hook potential.
Besides, the light bulb symmetrical weight block offers wonderful balance and control to the ball.
Picking the Right Bowling Ball for a Long Oil Pattern